Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please Fill: Empty Four Days Ahead

As Ramadan draws closer to an end with the sighting of the new moon, I am seeing four days of off-work next week. But still, I am undecided and clueless of how I can make the most out of those days that I don’t have to consume myself doing nothing in the office.

We had planned of going to Egypt, but was scrapped later on because of some ticket reservation problem. It would have been a great opportunity to relive history and have the pyramids, the sphinx and even the mummies as background for an endless photoop but sadly it wouldn’t be realized anymore. If only we had it planned earlier.

Then a plan for a beach outing was instead organized. However, after negotiation with the agency regarding the packages, found out that there be would only be an available villa the week after that long weekend. Having left with no other choice, my escapade-craving and party starved friends decided to take it anyway. Ka-las, weekend 39 of 2008 is booked.

But my Eid ul Fitr weekend is still unplanned. That’s ninety-six hours of worry free time. If no other plans will push through, that’s gonna be a lot of time to hibernate and write kilometric blog entries!

0 comments: