Friday, September 26, 2008

Charicematics!

I must admit, I had been a fan of Charice since the first time I saw her sing on TV. Said this little girl has enormous talent that couldn't be denied. That's why I was hugely disappointed when she just finished third in the contest's finals where I first admired her vocal prowess. The contest chose to award the grand prize to a better looking but less talented guy. Anyway, with all the big breaks she's now getting, I am so happy and proud of her. Truly, nobody can't bring a good, or should I say talented girl down.

Awkward
Sometimes when I go to the internet shop, it feels awkward that someone so astig looking as me is actually digging for Charice Youtube videos instead of cars, sports or the latest gadgets. Then I realized that I shouldn't care for what other people have to say, as long as I enjoy what I am doing and I am not getting in the way of other people. More to Charice videos!

Charice: From Dining Table to Big Stages
Charicematic I have become, I search over Youtube to find more of Charice equally amazing videos and here they are:



Charice, then nine years old, while performing during the Grand Finals of MTB's Bulilit StarQuest

Charice's second guesting on Korea's Star King, where she was voted the Most Requested Foreign Act of 2007


Still on StarKing, Charice singing "A Whole New World with Super Junior Kyu Hyun

Charice singing "One Moment in Time" during the TFC program Citizen Pinoy"


Charice doing her rendition of "I Believe" at the 10th Anniversary of Bantay Bata

Charice singing "Listen: during the US - Philippine Expo


Charice performing "Stand Up for Love" at Malacanang


Charice sings "Alone" in a "handaan"

0 comments: