Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shorties

FOOL

To say that I’m a fool

Isn’t a startling revelation at all

For every human has his down and fall

To rise and reap a better soul

-0-

HURT

I locked my heart from getting hurt

From misery, from things where pain would start

In my desolation, where souls play apart

Never I’d realize it would hurt me as much

-0-

BUSTED

Forgive me if I have denied

When you said you would have died

Cross the rivers and mountains wide

Bring my ring and makes me bride

-0-

DIPLOMA

A sheet so white and empty

Handed over in the ceremony

Well, not so differently

You mind so blank and corny

-0-

EYEDROP

When I look in your eyes

I see the truth in all lies

Heaven’s smiles and cloud cries

Hatred’s gone and pain flies

-0-

IRREPLACEABLE

My love for you will never fail

Wherever I go, whenever I sail

It’s a joy in my heart I will never dare

To forget and regret this time ‘till forever

-0-

LAUNCH

Beneath the placid lake

Lies a wide awake

Time intends to make

Splash a surface take

-0-

HEART ATTACK

Too much fat is bad to health

Though sign of times’ hard to be felt

Beware how gross this beast can get

Rob your soul a sudden death

-0-

FANTASY

Touch my body and kiss my lips

Bubblegum nipples and fingertips

Sweet clad of earth and rugged cliffs

Brace the pole and take a dip

-0-

EYESDROP

I may not like your hair

Or the way you draw a square

But your eyes a glaring pair

Melts me cold when I stare

-0-

PARALLEL

Wasn’t supposed to be

A love with you and me

So cruel that harsh reality

Of mock and mob scrutiny

-0-

PRAYER

Before I close my eyes tonight

Lord heed my prayers with all thy might

Bless all my love and guide them right

Watch their time I’m out of sight

-0-

STIR

Words so haste and hurting

Blatantly in head is brewing

Ignites the temper reaching

Irks the man inside is living

-0-

1 comments:

Câmera Digital April 7, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.