Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To All the Girls I Crushed Before

I expect this to stir up some surprise cause its not only revealing but would proved that cupid also hit me with his arrow once in a while. I have tried to recall the first impressions and even how far i have gone to in as far as pursuing. I have no idea where these people are based now. What i am telling now are honest to goodness rendition of probably just one way infatuation. In chronoligal order, here they are:

Suzzane. I didnt know her complete name but i have met her when i was only twelve years old. Imagine i've got my first crush at age 12! She was part of the delegation of Cabanatuan City to the Regional Finals of the 5th Caltex DECS DOST Young Scientist Quiz held in Sta. Maria, Bulacan where i was the Division's representative. She was a student of Lazaro Francisco Elementary School. There were only two significant things i remembered from that event, first, i lost in the competition and second, i have seen the most beautiful and sweet smiling girl through the eyes of an innocent promdi.

Norreen. This may turned out to be a surprise because Norreen has been a friend of mine since high school She was a transferee from NEHS. I have liked her from the very first time that i saw her. But who am i to court her during that time. She was so admired and i was hell so baduy, nerd and so-so. I remember including her in my daily diary entries, i used to call her Snow White for anonimity. Entered college, i stayed in WUP, while she enrolled in CLSU, only to come back after the first semester. But priorities have changed, so did I.

Leah. We were classmates during the first semester in college. She has two other friends, Kathy and Noriel and i've got mine. We all used to sit at the back room bullying and teasing each other. With the efforts and conspiracy of my friends and hers, we got to know more about each other and though only for a tease, it marked the first time that i have told someone that i love her. We would always find each other left and alone in the room or corridor talking about little to big things. We parted ways during the second semester as they have to enroll in other sections. I could have joined them there had i wanted to but my studies was still my top priority back then. Its one thing that i have regretted cause i knew that she had like me too.

Sheryl. I met her

0 comments: