Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random Thoughts

Life is cruel. Many have given up. Some are still trying to hold on.
Life id unpredictable. One time you'll be happy. Tomorrow you'll go crazy.
Life is overwhelming. Too mmany reasons to enjoy. Too many problems to attend to.
Life is unfair. The rich gets richer. The poor gets poorer.
Life is paradoxical. What you want you dont get. What you get you dont want.

-0-

I have always been tough on the outside, ruggged, stubborn, live today and die tomorrow. BUt deep inside, i am very emotional, vulnerable and sensitive. The laughter hides the pain and the endless story telling conceals the longing for company. So many look up to me, i cannot afford to be weak or at least appear to be one. That explains why you wont hear me talking about my problems and heartaches and seldon you see mebreaking down and falling in tears. Im half a man to face the truth that life's isnt always fair. I chose to protect an image in detriment of who i really am.

-0-

No matter how hard i try to pretend that i am a successful person, the truth inside my heart says otherwise. I could say i am not a failure, but the place where i have been, i dont think that its the same place that i deserved to be in. Looking back, i have screwed up so many chances to make it big, thinking that those chances would always be there for someone like me, i was wrong. Now i feel i am so left behind in the race and i dont think if i dcould still catch up.


0 comments: