Friday, August 3, 2007

Too Late. Too Soon

It was drizzling during the day of my 2nd interview. I had little idea that i would be late. On my way to Dubai, hell was actually waiting, traffic was consuming every motorist's patience. When i reached Dubai, i immediately walked to the taxi stand to take a cab to bring me to the place of the interview. It's past 1 pm and i was going more than an hour late for my appointment. I didn't know where have all the taxis gone to so i walked the longest walk i could take, hoping i could settle for a place where i could find an available cab.

Its past 2 pm and i was still waiting for some damned taxi, dressed in suit and with drizzles on my head. I foned the office where i was supposed to have an interview. I made a reasonable excuse and apologized for not coming. I felt sorry for myself, opportunity was lost. I turned my fone off and i headed straight back to home.

I was stunned for a moment. I was wondering where i have gone wrong. I exactly knew where and i've got my lessons.

0 comments: