Saturday, May 3, 2008

Defeat is Temporary

By now, i should have been 60,000 feet above the sky, on my way to Dubai. Sadly, somebody out there just screwed it up, so easily and so successful that it made me feel so frustrated and completely hopeless. My scheduled flight was cancelled because my flight booking wasn't confirmed. Three weeks i have waited only to find out that it wouldn't happen. My dreams suddenly crushed down on my feet. Just when i want to go back, so many problems arise. Just when i feel the urgency , time doesn't seem to cooperate.

I know i have screwed it up before and i was sorry. So sorry that i want to make it good this time, but looks like it's gonna be so tough. Nevertheless, i still see the bright side and hope that i can be fixed in time. Backing down won't do me good. I believe defeat is only a temporary condition, giving up is what makes it permanent. That's something i shouldn't do.

1 comments:

AJ of Sharjah,  June 24, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

bit late for this. but i was glad to hear the good news after this entry...

i know you can do better this time..and as they say, there's always a new day to start out of the lessons we learn..

June 24, 2008 1:33 AM