Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sorry 2008

If goodbye is the saddest word, then sorry is seems to be the hardest. To say sorry is easy, what is difficult is to mean it. If it takes a long time to find true friends and even a lifetime to find someone who'll stays besides us forever, it would take only a few minutes and even a few word to destroy it. Relationships are not founded so that it could be wasted in the end. This isn't what memories are made for. Surely the things we have shared is worth more that a heartfelt apology. Therefore, if it needs to say sorry for all our indifference, we should do it as much as we could and as many times as we should.

Time is always forward. If what we have after us are no circles but broken relationship, we are not actually living worthy lives. Instead of propagating, we are creating grudges and hate feelings. We are closing doors where new friends could be introduced. We are burning bridges where new acquaintances could walk through. We are building walls that stop communications. We will be remembered by the last things we do. If we hurt other people, we are moving on with guilt and leaving behind disconnected loops of wasted time and resources. If we don't value its essense, it's alright, it only means that we dont value our lives, or if we do, we are acting a little selfish and centered.

It is never late to say sorry. Ironing mistakes and patching up is always welcome. To do righteos things never goes out of style. The fact that it is human to err should make apologizing a little easy to do than harboring the ruthless pride. We should waste no time if we need to say sorry, life can't wait. We will be endlessly sorry if the person to whom we owe these words won't no longer be here to hear that things we want to say. It is not fair to assume that we will all the same length of stay here on earth, that's why we should day everything before it's too late.

Wounds heal in time just the same as hurt born out of miscommmunication, falling out of love, separation or from simple misunderstanding and from individual differences. Getting hurt is inevitable and so does giving an apology. It wouldn't be easy if we'll allow pride gets in the way but to regain the trust and friendship from saying a genuine sorry is in itself greater than all that money can buy to cast away guilt and solitude.

So always say sorry to those people that you have wronged to, remember that sometimes, what hurts aren't always the words that we said, but the words that we don't.
MY LIST
I wanna say sory to my Landlady i could not help her because i myself is helpless in that aspect that she wanted me to help her with. I couldn't even tell her that i am going back to Dubai coz she might think that i am escaping her and that i really dont want to help her.

I want to say sorry to rowell, he might have gotten offended when i turned down his offer to help me get back to Dubai. Truth is, i know he is busy right now and i just dont want to bother him. Sorry that i have expected too much without even thinking of the current situation. My considerate thought was pre empted by urgent desire and limited time.

Sorry to Alvin. I am not the type who bargains. ONce you did me wrong, i can forgive but not forget. Dont ever get late and dont make me wait. Waiting pisses me off the greatest. I could go back where we start and assume that we have never met.

I am sorry to all my friends who texted me but i didn't even reply. Sorry to those who just wanted to say hi, hello and how are you and yet i chose to hide, ignore and be invisible. I am just so down right now.

I am sorry to all the people who tried to reach out and know me but i have refused to open up. I choose my friends and not everybody can please me. Sorry for taking risks. Sorry for sharing your time and load. Sorry that i couldn't be the person you wished i could be.

Sorry to all kuya for all my indifference towards him, i just culdnt understand why at such an age he's still so complacent and irrelevant to my familys welfare. I couldnt help but to feel disgusted at times when i see him acting like a carefree teenager while i almost lose my head thinking of ways on how to make my family survive.

Sorry to sister, i just couldnt accept her husband. No matter what they do, they couldnt simply redeem all the hurt and pains that they have caused my family.

Sorry to my other brothers and sisters. I might have been hard to approach and distant but i just dont see in you any appreciation and love for all the things that i have done. I have not seen you read your books and do your homeworks. I have seen you voluntarily tend the store or at least be familiar with some household chores. It make s me feel so uninspired.

I am sorry to my parents for being so distant. Forgive me if i dont talk to often and spend time just like what a typical family does. I feel i am all too grown up for that. Sorry that i have kept my personal life away from you.

Finally, i want to say sorry to myself for letting lust took over my fragility and vulnerability. With all the problems that i am facing, sometimes i just want to forget and escape from reality.

0 comments: