Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March to Oblivion

How time flies! its been six months since i got back from Dubai. September, arrived and made up for all my misses. October, i was looking for a temporary placement. November, i was hired and i felt some relief. December, i just had enough durring the holiday season. January, i planned my return to money making , a promise was made and i found hope. February, i resigned from my job and the promise was broken. March, looks like i am heading for oblivion.

How easy it is to lose oneself. How easy it is to make a promise and break it. How easy it is to hope and hope for nothing. How easy it is to try and fail. not so long ago, i was walking briskly with my head up high, now im all clovered with depression that weighs me down to shame and anonimity. How easy it is to hurt and get hurt. How easy it is to build a dream and harvest frustration. How easy.

I have walked so many marches before, to fame, to honor, to pride, to success. Mine is a journey of sweet nothing and enduring spirit. Never did i thought that the last ill be marching is one haeding towards futility. How could i have missed? How could i have hoped? How could i have lost? I have emptied the full, i have filled the empty and now i am empty. So sad to be, but rewarding. Truly, life is so mysterious and unexpected.

This March, i have gone tired of dreaming big. I am lizard trying to hug the wide wall. I dont know if i am asking for too much or asking for something too soon. All i know is i am just trying to better the lives of my beloved ones in the most honest way i can.

0 comments: