Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Hurt

If i say im hurt, you'll probably just laugh for incredibility or laugh that finally i got to be served a dose of my own medicines. if i tell you i am hurting inside, surely i am giving you an antagonist role to play upon my vulnerability. When i say i am hurt, i really do and that is too often.

I am a stone for many, seem not to feel much for others. Or if i do, i would always bring in some not so happy ending. I always hurt other people, bi ignoring them, by being insensitive, by not reciprocating emotions and making them hope for empty promises. Needless to say, heartless.

But i am also of flesh and blood its just that i have a severely cunning way of making people believed that i am one no problematic guy. Truth is, i have always been nursing a young heart that has endured countless punches and blows. Mine is a no scar that heals in little time. Tha pain is deep and the sorrow is lasting.

I dont know where lonely hearts go, that is why i am lost. from the very beginning have been casted in a solo movie that no one has ever viewed. I felt sorry fot the crew more than to myself. I could hide all the hurt but it pains me more to see my loves ones experiencing what i have been through.

I might have hurt other people when i fail a promise, but the hurt to me is twice as much. I kno people felt bad when i ignore or fail to reciprocate, but trust me it hurts me more than they do. When i cant provide for my responsibilities, when i cant give what i need to give, when i hope and someone just blo i away, it all comes back to me, my incapacity, my shortcomings and my frustrations. There's no pleasure, but disgrace and humiliation and it breaks my heart into a million pieces.

We cant avoid getting hurt, for we are humans. We get hurt as everyone else does. There are so many ways to hurt and so many reasons to get hurt. The important thing is to admit it, cry out loud maybe and let those experiences make you a better person.

0 comments: