Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Change of Heart

As i browse through other pages in the blogsphere, i notice there are only few who makes serious and dark-themed blogs and that is me included. This is much harder to compose since you have to convey some messages indirectly. Though writing this style mirrors my real personality of being sad and serious, it somehow makes it a little depressing because it's like reliving the pain again, remembering the stupidities and regretting lots of lost opportunities.

So now i am changing my blogsite from its format down to its contents. From a previous black background and dark-themed entries, i will opt to make a simple yet vibrant look for my site. I will try to focus more on my daily life and adventures here in Dubai.








So what have i been doing lately? Well, proudly i have resigned form my job, sadly i am jobless now. That explains why i have all the time in the world doing this blog and wasting my time and money in the internet cafe.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 23, 2007 at 2:15 PM  

Hey Dude.....

Wow ito pala yun ah....

ayaw mo pa ipabasa nun ha...

tinatago ni sam ito nung ginagawa niya eh...sinulat pa niya yan...tapos nakalimang editing yata...joke...

HEADLINE YUNG BLOG MO SA OFFICE KANINA...

sabi ni Jess ang ganda daw,,,well..I should Admit that..pero wait for me man..gagawa din ako niyan..baka sakaling kasama din ako sa webbies eh..hahahaha....

NAG WEWELGA SILA KANINA DUN SA OFFICE KASI SINABI NI JESS NA KAMI LANG ANG NASA PICTURE...

BAKIT DAW DI SILA KASAMA SA BLOG MO....

WITH ALL MY APPRECIATION...YOUR BLOG IS VERY MEANINGFUL...