Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Broke my Heart

Somebody has just broke my heart today.

I shouldn’t be feeling down. But it just isn’t fair. No one has the right to judge someone else knowing him only for a month. Simply because he joins you for lunch doesn’t mean you can poke fun at him just the way you want it.

I never really needed officemates for a friend or befriend people below my class. It’s a scary feeling taking chances. When friendship becomes too good for comfort like when they are already dwelling on your personal lives and making fun out of it, then I would rather be friendless. I would prefer to be unattached than to have people misjudging you without regards and treating you as ordinary as themselves.

There is a boundary between a joke and insinuation. Done once is ok, but three to four times, it’s already something else. If he is not saying anything against it doesn’t mean that it's fine. Maybe he’s already hurting from someone else’s tactlessness and indiscretion.

1 comments:

Nebz November 10, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

You want a piece of advise? Confront them unconfrontationally. Firmly but not angrily, tell them that you're being hurt by their careless words. If they're your friends, they'll understand.